Want to Join Fork And Spoon Gossip? or leave a review on a restaurant, hotel, bar or café in Jersey? Then leave your review below
Fork and Spoon Gossip believe that sharing reviews publicly, creates a strong foundation for high quality and trustworthy establishments in Jersey. Publishing your review under Fork and Spoon is a benefit for businesses, who commonly receive critical reviews written by competitors who don’t identify themselves. We are committed to providing high-quality and accurate information. Our reviews are unbiased, personal and accurate. We seek a better experience for all. Our reviews are not written with the intent to inflict harm, nor to cause damage to the people who put their heart and soul into their business, not to mention the reputation of the restaurant in question. We want to shine a light on great food, fabulous customer service and to encourage high-quality, fair and balanced reviews in Jersey.Read more
Fork and Spoon Gossip
Title: Greenhills Country Hotel
- Review: Spent a wonderful overnight stay at Greenhills. Wonderful meal. Pre drink cocktails by the bar and drinks after dinner by the fire. Beautiful room. The meal was excellent.
- Experience: Wonderful
- Comment:  Would highly recommend.
Title: What has happened to St. Peters Garden Centre?
- Review: Went to St. Peters Garden Centre. My son and I usually go every Christmas to look at the decorations and have a bite to eat. What a disappointment. No Christmas atmosphere. No splendid Christmas displays. No decorations in the cafe. What is going on? What has happened?
- Experience: The cafe was half empty. No decorations. Very flat and empty with no atmosphere. We waited for ages to be served and the girls were chatting and talking near counter. Can\'t say it was even busy. Only 12 chips on my plate. All in all, a complete disappointment The only positive thing, was getting a car parking space near the door.
- Comment: I am not sure what has happened at St. Peters Garden Centre, but it has gone downhill tremendously. No special Christmas displays. Most things stacked on shelves like Aldi. Not one decoration in the Cafe. Plastic chairs in the extension. Very poor. What is going on? On a Budget? New management? Just save your money and give it a miss.
Fork and Spoon Gossip
Join the Fork and Spoon Gossip Team and leave your personal review of restaurants, bars, hotels and cafes in Jersey
Restaurants recommended by you
The Bass and Lobster
A homage to seasonal food, Jersey’s local seafood and the finest quality of meat. This establishment is where the chic décor was left far behind the fresh tasting assembly of delights that was being served.
Chateau le Chaire
Renowned for its individually styled, luxurious bedrooms, great local food and the warm, friendly service. The La Chaire restaurant, Conservatory & Sun Terrace is renowned as one of the best in the island.
The Old Court House
Located in the heart of St Aubin's overlooking the pretty harbour, the Old Court House Pub, Restaurant & Rooms is all about timeless old world charm and modern features to provide a “boutique style” place to eat, drink and stay.